You can trust us to not only do your kerb dropping right first time but I.C. Ross can also cover any driveway and patio requirements and even finish your garden off with a secure new fence. View our work in the gallery or contact us today.
I.C. Ross is approved by Leeds Highways Department to drop kerbs and lay pathways for all access purposes.
Whether you’re turning your garden into a driveway or re-tarmacking the existing pavement for a smoother finish, We have the knowledge, skills and tools required to create seamless access to your driveway from the road.
• Concrete kerb stones installed
• Inclusive of tarmacking of paths
• All uneven surfaces put right
• Paths and access specialists
• Reliable and high service standards
• Over 30 years' experience working for the council.
If you’re experiencing a bumpy ride, whether it’s because of uneven flags on your driveway or high kerbstones testing your suspension, we can put it right. From laying your paving, adapting the kerbstones to re-tarmacking the pathway to the highest standard and giving you the best price.